Five Bingo Games in One
Africa Bingo, Geography Disguised as Fun, is just what you think it is with some fun twists. There are many ways to play the game:
- Simply show the flash card of the country
- Don’t show the card and name the country
- Read the North, West, South, East clues on the back
- Read the more complicated clues on the back
- Read the quirky rhyme that gives a clue for both the country and its capital.
Review / Learn the Countries
Additionally, your students can use the flash cards on their own to learn and review the countries of Africa.
The geography bingo game includes:
- 20 bingo cards (10 usable at any one time)
- 58 Flash cards
- 124 Bingo Tokens (on the back cover)
- Map of African Countries
- Map of African Capitals
- Instructions (view our online instructions)
The book is disposable. You’ll have to cut out all the cards and we’ve also provided over a hundred bingo tokens on the back cover. It will retail for $19.95 on Amazon.com.